Working as cabin crew for a major airline is an exciting and challenging experience. In addition to jetting off to exotic destinations, the job also requires a high degree of responsibility and specialization to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers in line with industry regulations.
This course is ideal for young professionals looking to get a head start in the profession, introducing the skills and responsibilities expected by the world’s leading airlines. Special emphasis is given to customer service and procedures for handling unusual situations during flight, with the final module of the course giving useful tips for completing the recruitment process.
What’s like being a Cabin Crew?
The IATA Airline Cabin Crew Training
With this IATA Airline Cabin Crew Training course you will learn acquire essential knowledge and skills to work for any airline company worldwide and become an effective professional.
By completing this diploma, you will be able to:
• Understand the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
• Identify aircraft types and relevant cabin crew functions
• Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
• Recall emergency and safety procedures
• Introduction to the airline industry
• Air transport and flight operation
• Crew responsibilities and cooperation
• Managing abnormal and emergency situation
• Medical emergencies on board the aircraft
• Dangerous goods
• Aviation security
• Customer service and interaction with passengers
• Airline catering and onboard retail services
• Cabin crew professional development
• An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
• Minimum grade required: 60%
CAMAS Malta provide a unique and highly learner centred experience for students looking to forge a career in the Aviation, Travel and Tourism industries. Our instructors and methodologies are world class. Our delivery methods include traditional face to face classes with an instructor one to one or in classes with a student ratio of 1 to 12.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent communication in English
• Calm approach
• Work under pressure
• Team working capabilities
• Ability to follow procedures
• Excellent customer skills
• IATA course
• Professional training by experts
• Recognized worldwide
CAMAS Malta specialize in the delivery of industry leading professional courses in Aviation, Travel & Tourism. Upon successful completion of their exam, students are conferred with an internationally recognized award from IATA.
Peace Haven Villa
Santu Wistin Road
St. Julian's SWQ 3310
+356 21 376 763
Our team of internationally experienced educational professionals are always on hand to discuss your training requirements in Malta. Upon completion of your needs analysis. Our team will provide you with a tailor-made training program.