in Airline Customer Service
Why Airline Customer Service?
Drive outstanding customer service with the with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 3 hours for exam
Recommended level: Entry-level
IATA Airline Customer Service Course Content
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
• Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
• Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
• Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
The IATA Course “Passenger Ground Service”
• Improved Standard of Customer Service
• Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
• Customer Contact Techniques
• Cross-cultural Awareness
• Managing stress
Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference.
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the “enroll” button below.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!
3. With Harvard ManageMentor modules
• Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
• Cargo reservations and receiving staff
• Public relations and sales support personnel
• Flight attendants
• Calm approach
• Work under pressure
• Team working capabilities
• Ability to follow procedures
• Excellent customer skills
• IATA course
• Professional training by experts
• Recognized worldwide