Drive outstanding customer service with the with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 3 hours for exam
This course is recommended for:
• Ticket office, reservations, check-in, traffic, operations, baggage service and information desks staff
• Cargo reservations and receiving staff
• Public relations and sales support personnel
• Flight attendants
IATA Airline Customer Service Course OBJECTIVES
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
• Learn techniques of effective communication and customer contact
• Understand the various social styles and cultural differences of airline customers
• Gain knowledge about new trends in customer service
• Improved Standard of Customer Service
• Verbal & Non-verbal Communication Skills
• Customer Contact Techniques
• Cross-cultural Awareness
• Managing stress
Chapters include review questions, discussion questions and a reading list of appropriate books for reference. Note:
This course if offered in the following formats:
1. Textbook. candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format. To enroll, click on the “enroll” button below.
2. eBook: training material available in electronic format readable in all computers and portable electronic devices. Benefit from discounted rates and save on shipping!
3. With Harvard ManageMentor modules
• An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
• Minimum grade required: 60%
CAMAS Malta provide a unique and highly learner centred experience for students looking to forge a career in the Aviation, Travel and Tourism industries. Our instructors and methodologies are world class. Our delivery methods include traditional face to face classes with an instructor one to one or in classes with a student ratio of 1 to 12.
CAMAS Malta specialize in the delivery of industry leading professional courses in Aviation, Travel & Tourism. Upon successful completion of their exam, students are conferred with an internationally recognized award from IATA.
Peace Haven Villa
Santu Wistin Road
St. Julian's SWQ 3310
+356 21 376 763
Our team of internationally experienced educational professionals are always on hand to discuss your training requirements in Malta. Upon completion of your needs analysis. Our team will provide you with a tailor-made training program.