IATA DIPLOMA in Introduction to the Airline Industry
Why Introduction to the Airline Industry?
Start with the essentials. Learn everything you need to know to launch a career in the airline industry.
Available as: Distance Learning course
Duration: 40-45 hours plus 2.5 hours for exam
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
• Know the history, current scale and scope of the airline industry
• Find out about the multiple operational and business functions of airlines
• Describe the duties and responsibilities of key airline personnel
• Airline Organizational Structure and Personnel
• Airline Business Model
• Airline Fleet
• Airline Manufacturers and Vendors
• Government and industry agencies
• An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
• Minimum grade required: 60%
CAMAS Malta provide a unique and highly learner centred experience for students looking to forge a career in the Aviation, Travel and Tourism industries. Our instructors and methodologies are world class. Our delivery methods include traditional face to face classes with an instructor one to one or in classes with a student ratio of 1 to 12.
CAMAS Malta specialize in the delivery of industry leading professional courses in Aviation, Travel & Tourism. Upon successful completion of their exam, students are conferred with an internationally recognized award from IATA.
Peace Haven Villa
Santu Wistin Road
St. Julian's SWQ 3310
+356 21 376 763
Our team of internationally experienced educational professionals are always on hand to discuss your training requirements in Malta. Upon completion of your needs analysis. Our team will provide you with a tailor-made training program.