Learn what it takes to work at one of the airline industry’s most visible airport positions and obtain the skills you need to provide assistance and related passenger services at the check-in, gate and concourse of your airport.
• Airline passenger service staff
• Ground Handling Agents’ passenger services staff
• Airport operators’ staff providing passenger services
• Civil Aviation Authorities’ staff providing passenger services
• Anyone wishing to start a career as a Passenger Service Agent
The course is designed to complement the training requirements outlined in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM), the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) and the IATA Passenger Services Conference Resolutions Manual (PSCRM).
Available as: Printed textbook or eBook
Duration: 45 hours (including paper-based exam)
By completing this diploma, you will be able to:
• Understand how airlines and airports operate in relation to the provision of passenger services
• Learn about passenger and baggage check-in & boarding procedures, including passengers with special needs
• Interpret the respective regulatory requirements related to passenger and baggage transport
• Understand how computer reservations and departure control systems operate
• Ensure safe and secure passenger & baggage transport
• Provide superior customer service in a demanding customer facing environment
• Learn about the latest technological innovations in passenger services
• Add value to existing and future employers looking to hire and retain knowledgeable and high performing personnel
• An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
• Minimum grade required: 60%
CAMAS Malta provide a unique and highly learner centred experience for students looking to forge a career in the Aviation, Travel and Tourism industries. Our instructors and methodologies are world class. Our delivery methods include traditional face to face classes with an instructor one to one or in classes with a student ratio of 1 to 12.
CAMAS Malta specialize in the delivery of industry leading professional courses in Aviation, Travel & Tourism. Upon successful completion of their exam, students are conferred with an internationally recognized award from IATA.
Peace Haven Villa
Santu Wistin Road
St. Julian's SWQ 3310
+356 21 376 763
Our team of internationally experienced educational professionals are always on hand to discuss your training requirements in Malta. Upon completion of your needs analysis. Our team will provide you with a tailor-made training program.