Learn how to use the AMADEUS Global Distribution System and benefit from the largest distribution provider in the worldwide travel and tourism industry.
Over 90,000 travel agencies worldwide use the Amadeus system and 58,000 airline sales offices use it as their internal sales and reservations system. Amadeus gives access to bookable content from 435 airlines (including 60 low cost carriers), 29 car rental companies (representing 36,000 car rental locations), 51 cruise lines and ferry operators, 280 hotel chains and 87,000 hotels, 200 tour operators, 103 rail operators and 116 travel insurance companies.
Introduction to the AMADEUS GDS
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
• Analyze GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing
• Identify and price different journey types
• Read, interpret, and apply mileage and routing fare rules
• Issue tickets
AMADEUS GDS FARES & TICKETING COURSE CONTENT
The AMADEUS GDS Fares & Ticketing training course is available to anyone wishing to work as a fares desk agent, airline ticket agents, travel agents. This course will cover all aspects of the GDS.
• Introduction to the Amadeus CRS service
• Flight availability
• Building a complete PNR and ending transaction
• Flight sell, follow-up availability entries, frequent-flyer element
• Miscellaneous Amadeus functions
• Changing and deleting PNR data
• Entering fare elements, displays, notes
• Return availability and SSR elements
• Seat maps, requests and customer preferences
• Ticketing element
• An IATA Certificate is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam.
• Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions. Open Text Book
• Minimum grade required: 60%
CAMAS Malta provide a unique and highly learner centred experience for students looking to forge a career in the Aviation, Travel and Tourism industries. Our instructors and methodologies are world class. Our delivery methods include traditional face to face classes with an instructor one to one or in classes with a student ratio of 1 to 12.
CAMAS Malta specialize in the delivery of industry leading professional courses in Aviation, Travel & Tourism. Upon successful completion of their exam, students are conferred with an internationally recognized award from IATA.
Peace Haven Villa
Santu Wistin Road
St. Julian's SWQ 3310
+356 21 376 763
Our team of internationally experienced educational professionals are always on hand to discuss your training requirements in Malta. Upon completion of your needs analysis. Our team will provide you with a tailor-made training program.