Understand what it takes to become a successful travel agent with the IATA Travel Sales and Operations Diploma
Improve your customer service and sales skills in order to better advise clients about when and where to travel based on their needs. Gain the skills to construct complex travel itineraries and make ticket alterations, and understand how industry laws and regulations apply to travel agencies. Develop your management skills in accounting, negotiating, marketing, and product development.
Since all the courses are offered in eBook (online) format, IATA will send you an android tablet once you have registered for the diploma.
Upon completion of this diploma you will be able to:
• Plan, organize and sell a variety of journeys and travel products that deliver satisfying travel experiences
• Provide professional advice to your clients on the best travel options, customizing and constructing complex travel itineraries with specialized knowledge of travel products and sales skills
• Supervise and manage a team and make business decisions based on sound negotiating strategies, product development, marketing and measuring financial performance
The pre-purchase of two Required and one Elective course is required at the time of enrollment and the diploma is not awarded to retroactive applicants.
IATA course content will be delivered in electronic format and students will receive a tablet from IATA.
IATA will award this diploma to those who successfully pass all three course examinations within 18 months of enrolling. Note:
• The recipient will be responsible for any duties and taxes levied by the country of shipping destination.
• ATC preferential prices do not apply.
Students who have successfully passed all three courses must send a copy of all three certificates to the IATA Examination Support Center at the following address in order to receive their diploma:
IATA Training & Development Institute
800 Place Victoria
PO Box 113
Upon receipt of your proof of completion, IATA will issue your Travel Sales and Operations Diploma.
CAMAS Malta specialize in the delivery of industry leading professional courses in Aviation, Travel & Tourism. Upon successful completion of their exam, students are conferred with an internationally recognized award from IATA.
Peace Haven Villa
Santu Wistin Road
St. Julian's SWQ 3310
+356 21 376 763
Our team of internationally experienced educational professionals are always on hand to discuss your training requirements in Malta. Upon completion of your needs analysis. Our team will provide you with a tailor-made training program.