Travel and Tourism Consultant
Why Travel and Tourism Consultant?
Study popular tourism destinations and improve your sales skills to successfully advise your clients on the best travel options.
Learn how to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, develop specialized knowledge of travel products and gain the skills to process ticket exchanges and reissues. Improve your sales skills to successfully turn prospect and existing customers into returning customers and learn how to understand how industry regulations affect your travel operations.
The IATA Travel and Tourism ConsultantDiploma
With this unique IATA Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma you will learn acquire essential knowledge and skills to succesly advise your clients on the best travel options.
Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma Course Content
• Identify and provide advice on popular destination countries
• Advise on modes of transportation, accommodation, and tour products
• Apply IATA resolutions to your travel business and activities
• Prospect new and existing customers and counter sales objections
• Construct complex itineraries and manage changes to ticketed journeys
This course is recommended for:
• Foundation in Travel and Tourism graduates
• Retail, home-based and niche travel consultants
• Reservations, marketing and sales personnel
• You have good attention to detail
• You are well organised
• You have IT skills
• You have patience
• Professional training by experts
• IATA Travel and Tourism Consultant Diploma
• Recognized worldwide