Leadership & Management with speciality in Travel & Tourism
The IATA-Harvard Diploma
Upgrade your Leadership and Management skills with this flexible programme combining the best modules of the industry.
Enhance your critical business knowledge and skills through this highly-acclaimed training program that combines one IATA distance learning course with 10 Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) modules of your choice and 14 CAMAS modules thought by actual professionals of the industry.
Introduction to the IATA-Harvard Diploma
The Leadership & Management Training Program
Study the basics of the travel and tourism industry and understand what it takes to become a successful travel agent. Improve your customer service and sales skills in order to better advise clients about when and where to travel based on their needs. Learn how to provide the best flight, accommodation and tour options, and how to ensure clients fulfill all necessary travel requirements.
IATA-HARVARD DIPLOMA PROGRAMME CONTENT
IATA FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL & TOURISM
• The travel and tourism industry and the working environment for travel professionals
• Geography and industry codes
• Travel documents and the airline passenger experience
• Air transport products and services
• Rail, hotel, car rental, cruise and tour products
• Customer service principles
• Airfares and ticketing
• The Amadeus system functionality
HARVARD MANAGEMENTOR MODULES
Choose 10 Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) modules of your choice among a selection of 24 modules and get a 6-month unlimited online access offered by the Harvard Business Faculty.
CAMAS PROFESSIONAL MODULES
For a total of 48 hours of premium training, you get 14 professional modules brought to you by the training Leader of the industry and actual professionals with real case studies.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Excellent communication in English
• Ability to lead
• Work under pressure
• Team working capabilities
• Excellent customer skills
• IATA-Harvard Diploma
• Recognized worldwide
• Professional training by experts