AVIATION AND THE ENVIRONMENT
Training of civil aviation and regulatory authorities, airline and airport operators, air navigation service providers.
This course is intended to reconcile the increasing demand for air transport with the need to minimize its environmental impact..
At the customer’s location and in training centre
• Identify key factors for a sustainable avation industry
• Develop evaluation methods for environmental assessment
• Respond to environmental challenges such as noise, local and global emissions, water/waste management and land use planning
• Collaborate on the development of environmental initiatives within your organization.
// Course description
• A sustainable aviation
• Social, economic and environmental impact
• Regulatory and institutional framework
• Economic issues and analysis
• Crisis communication