With over 52 million tons of cargo shipped annually, the air cargo industry is the place to be. Prepare yourself to work in the industry with this comprehensive course. You will learn about basic IATA cargo rules and procedures, how freight forwarders and airline cargo units operate, plus much more.
This course is mandated for IATA Cargo Agents in accordance with the IATA Cargo Agency Resolutions.
• Guide clients on the IATA rules and procedures for air freight shipments
• Arrange air cargo shipments in accordance with IATA rules and procedures
• Apply published rates and charges for air cargo shipments
• Complete air waybills accurately
• Prepare shipments ready for carriage
• Operations at cargo agencies, airlines, and freight forwarders
• Air cargo acceptance basic rating principles
• Air waybill completion
• Industry terminology and abbreviations
• IATA geography, TACT, and other cargo manuals
• An IATA Diploma is awarded to participants successfully passing the final exam