Learn how to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, develop specialized knowledge of travel products and gain the skills to process ticket exchanges and reissues. Improve your sales skills to successfully turn prospect and existing customers into returning customers and learn how to understand how industry regulations affect your travel operations.
Course duration : This course requires approximately 140 hours of study and is available for classroom instruction at CAMAS Malta an IATA Authorized Training Center. Price on application (POA).
The Course Travel & Tourism Consultant will teach you popular tourism destinations & improve your sales skills to successfully advise your clients on the best travel options.
• Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
• Advise on modes of transportation, accommodation, and tours
• Understand IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
• Construct complex fares and manage changes to electronic tickets
• Module 1: Destination Geography Module
• Module 2: Land Transport – Rail Module
• Module 3: Land transport – bus/coach
• Module 4: Accommodation (other than hotels)
• Module 5: Water Transport – Cruise
• Module 6: Tour Production, Group and Luxury Travel
• Module 7: Laws and Regulations
• Module 8: Selling skills
• Module 9: Advanced Air Fares & Ticketing and Ticket Alterations
• Popular destination countries
• Selling skills
• Accommodation options other than hotel
• Tour, luxury and group travel
• Travel industry laws and regulations
• Fare construction and ticket exchanges/reissues
• Social Media marketing in the travel industry Target audience
• Foundation in Travel & Tourism course graduates
• Travel agent consultants
• Call center customer contact agents
• Airline rates and pricing experts Designed for working travel consultants and graduates of the Foundation in Travel and Tourism course graduates, this course will prepare you to:
• Identify and consult on popular destinations
• Advise on a variety of niche products, including rail/cruise/car rental transportation and tours
• Interpret IATA resolutions applicable to accredited travel agencies
• Adopt effective consultative selling skills
• Apply correct procedures to construct complex fares and manage voluntary changes to electronic tickets
• An IATA Diploma is awarded upon successful completion of the course examination. This course is offered in partnership with UFTAA.
• A candidate must achieve a passing mark of 60% on any course exam
CAMAS Malta provide a unique and highly learner centred experience for students looking to forge a career in the Aviation, Travel and Tourism industries. Our instructors and methodologies are world class. Our delivery methods include traditional face to face classes with an instructor one to one or in classes with a student ratio of 1 to 12.